If you know of someone who may be in need of our services please fill out and submit the referral form. Please provide the name of person who is in need along with parent or guardian contact information if available.

If you should need additional resources, please contact The United Way: Dail 211 or click link below:


    Make a gift to help get money and attention where it will make the biggest difference in ensuring that our youth have appropriate shelter and food to eat.